Terms of payment and booking:
- You can make a booking using:
- Website — the fastest and most convinient way. Payment is made during booking and necessary days are booked for you online.
- By telephone: +372 563932263
- Writing an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The minimum age for making reservation is 18.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer, by credit card or paypal. The payment should be made at a time of booking.
- Please consider that in addition to the payment the minimum security deposit is necessary during check in. The amount of secuity deposit is 100 EUR. It is required in order to cover any extras or incidentals above the total amount payable for the duration of your stay. In the event of no damages, the deposit fee will be returned to the customer at the time of check-out.
- Guests who check out of the hotel prior to their scheduled departure date will be charged a full accommodation cost of their entire stay.
- In terms of several night stay the total amount is automatically decreased by the discount.
Arrival and keys:
- Check-in time is from 14.00 if it has not been agreed separetly.
- Please take your keys always with you. The guest is also responsible for the safety of his/her keys. If you have lost your keys, please inform us immediately – call +372 563932263. The fine for losing the keys is 100 EUR.
- If guest loses his/her door code or keys and requires assistance to reenter the apartment outside office working hours we reserves the right to charge 30 EUR for the call out of the person on duty (in addition to the fine for the lost keys).
- Check out is made until 12:00 if it has not agreed separately.
- Keys are passed at a time of arrival or are left in special locked box, code from which knows apartment’s guest.
- Client has to inform Sutochno OÜ employee within 2 hours after key receival if in apartment there are any damaged items or problems with apartment usage. If client does not notify Sutochno OÜ employees about any issues it will mean that client received apartment facilities in working condition.
- Price include:
- fresh linen and towels
- kitchen equipment and facilties
- free wi-fi
- cable television
- free parking nearby apartments
- tee, coffe, sugar
- Sutochno OÜ preserve right to adjust prices without notification.
Terms of apartment exploitation ang guests’ responsibilities:
- Use the apartment for intended purposes and keep it in order.
- Do not let strangers into your room.
- The outer footwear must be taken off in the vestibule.
- When leaving your apartment, make sure your door as well as the main gate is closed properly.
- Please refrain from smoking inside the apartment! Smoking is only permitted outside and on the balconies, the fine for smoking in the apartment is 100 EUR.
- Please do not take anything out from the apartment.
- Any loss or damage caused by the guest should be informed to Sutochno OÜ and be compensated in case the guest’s fault.
- Sutochno OÜ does not have any responsibility for loss of guest personal belongings in the apartment.
- Guests must behave in a civil manner, refraining from loud noise and rude behaviour, which may disturb other people. If a guest behaves in an unacceptable or aggressive manner to other guests, neighbours or Sutochno OÜ, then a fine of 100 EUR will be charged.
- The apartments are not intended for social events. The number of people allowed in the apartment is conditioned by the fixed number of beds. In case of desire to make an event a special agreement is necessary between client and Sutochno OÜ.
- In Estonia peace and quiet is required from 23:00. The creation of unreasonable, loud, disturbing and unnecessary noise made after this time may result in a fine of 320 EUR.
- It is strictly forbidden to have parties in the apartment. Any person(s) found to be creating excessive noise, having a party in the apartment from 23:00 to 7:00, or exceeding the numbers of permitted guests, will be evicted without refund.
- For lost and found inquiries please contact us by phone or email. A guest or visitor inquiring about the lost item should provide proper identification before the item is returned. Lost and found items will be stored for a period of one months after which the items will be discarded.
- With client inquire we can organise an additional bed. Please let us know if additional bet is necessary.
- Pets are not allowed. Only in terms of separate agreement made between client and Sutochno OÜ excaptions are possible. We preserve right to ask an additional commision fee for pets allowance.
- We are not responsible for bad weather conditions, illness, changes in travel plans or travel delays.
- If the booking is cancelled 14 (fourteen) days prior to the arrival date the 70% of payment will be refunded.
- Form 3 to 13 days cancellation before arrival 40% of payment will be refunded.
- From 0 to 48 hours cancellation before arrival 20% of payments will be refunded.
Sutochno OÜ liabilities:
- Sutochno OÜ is obligated in case of broken facilities to repair them or replace wthin 24 hours. In case when the timefrime is unavailable to keep the compensation of 10% from the whole payment will be refunded.
- Sutochno OÜ does not take responsibility for circumstances not related to it (i.e. technical errors, communal or other services)
- Sutochno OÜ does not guarantee noise-free apartments, however we promise to do our best to make your stay comfortable.